What is HNGU Provisional degree Certificate?
A provisional degree certificate is a document issued by a university as a proof of a student’s enrollment and successful completion of a certain level of education. It is typically issued to students who have completed all the requirements for their degree but have not yet received their final degree certificate
Hngu provisional degree certificate
Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) is a temporary certificate issued by Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) to students who have completed their course of study but are yet to receive their final degree certificate.
How to apply online for HNGU provisional Degree certificate?
To apply for a Provisional Degree Certificate online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of HNGU (www.ngu.ac.in).
- Click on “Student Corner” and then “Online certificate for students”.
- Click on “Provisional Degree Certificate”
- Fill in the required details and upload necessary documents, such as marksheet, identity proof, and recent passport-sized photo.
- Make the payment for the certificate fee online through available payment options.
- Submit the application and wait for the PDC to be issued. You can track the status of your application through the online portal.
- Go to university student’s corner, complete the verification of original documents and receive it.
It’s important to keep in mind that the Provisional Degree Certificate is not a substitute for the final degree certificate and is only issued for temporary purposes. The final degree certificate should be obtained after the declaration of the results by the university
Note: verify the detailed process on hngu University official website before applying for provisional degree certificate online at hngu University.
Hngu Provisional Degree Certificate apply online link:
Direct link of hngu provisional degree certificate is given below. Click on below website link which will redirect you to the provisional degree certificate site of hngu University.
For any other details regarding any University feel free to comment or contact us on “contact us” page.