MKBU Hall Ticket Download
MKBU hall ticket is an important document that all students of MK Bhavnagar University (MKBU) must have in their possession. MKBU hall ticket is required to be presented at the examination hall for all exams, both theoretical and practical. The hall ticket of MKBU contains important information such as the student’s name, roll number, course, semester, date and time of the exam, and venue.
Students can download their MKBU hall ticket online from the MKBU university’s official website. The website address is www.mkbhavuni.edu.in. To download the hall ticket, students need to enter their enroll number, BUID, or Student ID (SID). The hall ticket will be available in PDF format. Students can print the hall ticket or save it to their computer.
The university usually releases the hall ticket 1-2 months before the commencement of the exam. Students are advised to download their hall ticket well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
|Name of University||Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar university|
|Exam name||UG , PG and Diploma courses|
|Course Name||BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc./ BCA/ BBA/ BSW/ MSW|
|Post Category||University Hall Ticket|
|Hall ticket status||Available on official website|
|Download hall ticket||Click here|
Here are the steps on how to download the MKBU hall ticket online:
- Go to the MKBU website: www.mkbhavuni.edu.in.
- Click on the “Student Corner” tab.
- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link.
- Select the “Practical” or “Theoretical Exam” option.
- Enter your course name, year or semester, student ID/roll number/BUID.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- You can print the hall ticket or save it to your computer.
Important things to keep in mind about the MKBU hall ticket:
- The hall ticket is a mandatory document and must be presented at the examination hall for all exams.
- The hall ticket contains important information such as the student’s name, roll number, course, semester, date and time of the exam, and venue.
- Students must check the hall ticket carefully for any errors. If there are any errors, students must contact the university immediately to get the hall ticket corrected.
- Students must carry the hall ticket along with them to the examination hall. They must also show the hall ticket to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
- Students must not tamper with the hall ticket in any way. If the hall ticket is tampered with, the student will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Read more : MKBU Result 2023 @www.mkbhavuni.edu.in
Helpdesk and duplicate hall ticket at mkbu university:
- Students who are unable to download their hall ticket online can contact the university’s helpdesk for assistance. The helpdesk number is +91 278 242 1500.
- Students who lose their hall ticket must contact the university immediately to get a duplicate hall ticket issued. The application for a duplicate hall ticket can be downloaded from the university’s website.
Other important instructions:
- Students who are appearing for an exam for the first time must bring their admit card, passport size photograph, and identity proof to the examination hall.
- Students must arrive at the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Students must not bring any prohibited items into the examination hall, such as mobile phones, calculators, or books.
- Students must follow the instructions of the invigilator at all times.